HighBar works with corporations, not-for-profits, and public institutions to address challenging organization and talent issues. Our clients come from many industries, though we are best known for our work with manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, medical products, healthcare, professional services, education (public K-12), financial services and not-for-profits. Our approach works across industries because we tailor our solutions to the unique needs of each client.
"HighBar uses proven frameworks and tools for improving capabilities, yet they customize their approach to the unique needs of our business"
"HighBar will help us figure out what really needs to be done to get the result we need even when our issues are complex and not easy to sort through."
- A&E Handtool
- Ariel Capital
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Booth University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Chicago Public Education Fund
- Chicago Public Schools
- Equity Office Properties
- Gateway Foundation
- Heckscher Tzedek
- Illinois Bone and Joint
- Leo Burnett
- Museum of Science and Industry
- New York City Department of Education
- Provena Hospital System
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Snap-on Tools
- USG Corporation
- United Way of Metropolitan Chicago
- YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago