Joanne Carretto provides Strategy Development, Organization Effectiveness, Process Improvement and Change Management consulting. She pulls from a diverse background in business analytics, Six Sigma and change management to help guide organization transformation efforts that are data driven and grounded in business outcomes.
Joanne started her career in financial management roles before transitioning to management consulting. As a consultant, she led and consulted with various clients to align organizational capability with their strategy and transform how people, process and technology come together to achieve results. She then transitioned to corporate roles working as a Black Belt leading process improvement initiatives before moving into Product Management roles leading the development and deployment of enterprise software solutions for consumer products companies.
The breadth of representative engagements that Joanne has led includes:
- Market Research company - Led Six Sigma process improvement projects to develop and launch new businesses in developing markets.
- Leading foodservice retailer– Project to assess global marketing function. Redesigned organization structure and governance of key processes.
- Consumer Products company – Project to assess and develop front-line leaders in the manufacturing organization.
- Pharmaceutical company – Project to assess and redesign the organization structure, processes and tools supporting commercial product planning.
- Global energy company – Project to design and implement multi-region 800 FTE shared services organization for finance, procurement and customer service.
- Global digital mapping company – Project to design operating model for the transition to a new technology platform for production processes.
- Not-for-Profit organizations - Facilitated the development of implementable Strategic Plans for several not-for-profit organizations.
Joanne built her consulting expertise with Charter Consulting, Capital H Group and BPI Group and has held internal roles at Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Conseco and Nielsen. She obtained a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin. She has training and experience in various leadership and talent development tools and business methodologies including Six Sigma process improvement and The Leadership Circle™.
Joanne lives in Chicago with her husband and two young children and loves spending time with her family. She enjoys exploring the city neighborhoods on long walks, meeting up with friends for yoga, traveling to new places, and reading books of all kinds.